Over the past four years Nottingham Labour has worked hard to make Clifton North a brighter and better place to live. With your help we have be able to deliver:
- New Play Area at Clifton Flower Park following £85,000 of investment by local Labour councillors for local children and families to enjoy.
- Lidl Store on the Clifton Triangle site creating new jobs and providing an affordable supermarket option for local people.
- 50 New Jobs with the B&M store on the Clifton Triangle, 85% of places went to local residents in Clifton.
- Jobs and Apprenticeships Fair hosted in Clifton with more than 30 stalls from employers such as Nottingham City Transport, Boots and many others.
- Better looking A453 following landscaping work with Highway England, including 3000 bulbs planted to improve the look of the area.
- Warmer Homes through external wall, cavity and loft insulation on 2,185 houses with the Green HousING Project which is also helping bring down energy bills for local people.
- Free bulky waste collections in order to prevent fly-tipping and help keep Clifton, Wilford, Silverdale and The Grove clean.
- Free residents parking scheme in Clifton Grove so local people always have somewhere to park their car.
- Fun family events including Teddy’s Bear Picnic, Ruddington Lane Family Fun Day and Clifton Parkrun for local people to enjoy in their free time.
- More School Places with £770,000 invested in expanding South Wilford Primary School, creating 100 new places so local children can go to a local school.
Lilian Greenwood and Cllr Josh Cook have already been able to achieve all this. By electing Shugutah Quddoos on Thursday 27th September, we can achieve even more for Clifton North.