In 2015, Nottingham Labour won 52 of 55 seats on the Council. The Manifesto we ran on set out our vision for Nottingham.
Our 5 key pledges if elected to run the Council in May will be to;
1. Ensure every child in Nottingham is taught in a school judged good or outstanding by OFSTED,
2. Build 2500 new homes that Nottingham people can afford to rent or buy,
3. Cut the number of victims of crime by a fifth and continue to reduce anti-social behaviour.
4. Tackle fuel poverty by setting up a not-forprofit energy company to sell energy at the lowest possible price to Nottingham people,
5. Guarantee a job, training place or further education place for every 18-24 year old.